Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Lime Tree..

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well and having a great week! Today i'm sharing another layout I made with the Cherry Limeade cartridge, this is the last project before I move onto the another cartridge. I'm attempting to utilize the cartridges I have before I purchase anymore.
I think this page came out great, I had to use the lime tree, its one of my favorites from this cartridge. One of the biggest challenges for me was trying to figure out how to use all those shades of green. But of course with the right amount of Tim Holtz distress ink ( another one of my favorites lol ) I managed to get it done. :)

Typically i'm excited about adding a new page to my scrapbook, but i'm absolutely thrilled about this one!
Well that's all for now, the next cartridge i'll be working with is Pagoda. Until next time, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Kristan,
    I love the way you are using your Cricut for your layouts...This one is adorable! I have become your follower and I have made myself a promise to start doing more layouts with my Cricut after visiting your blog!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete