Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy 4th

Hi everyone! Last Saturday I attended my first crop party and had a great time. I intended to post pictures from that, but I've had a hard time trying to upload them because I used a different camera. Instead I have two of the pages I made while I was there to show you.

For this page I used the From my Kitchen cartridge. The grill is cut at 5" and the
"barbeque" is cut at 3". I used Martha Stewart's red tinsel glitter under the grill layer and across the letters. The smoke from the grill ,and the cooking utensils are stamps from Close to my Heart.

                              Of course I had to make a page for the fourth of July, so here it is ..

This page was pretty simple, I used the Stand and Salute cartridge, stickles for the firecrackers and the Martha Stewart scallop dot edge punch.

The link I've attached is a link to a 55% off A.C. Moore coupon, however, it's only good for today. (6/29/11) Enjoy!
                                  http://images.acmoore.com/Coupons/26_11couponsacol.pdf
                                        Well thats its for today, have a happy Fourth of July.
                                                      Until next time happy crafting :)

4 comments:

  1. Your layouts look great. I bet it was fun getting together for a crop party.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristan, super fabulous card...love it. Now, I'm hungry. You did great at that crop. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute LOs. I am a new follower! Please stop by my blog. I am celebrationg my 100 followers with a giveaway that ends tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those layouts came out so nice! I love the glitter! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete