Sunday, June 12, 2011

Switching Gears

Hey everyone! I originally intended to post another project using the Pagoda cricut cartridge but after watching a great tutorial on how to make a card using a napkin over at Rambling of a Texas Craftroom (http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blogspot.com/)  I had to try it.  I found really cute nautical napkins at Michaels and decided to use those.

This was really easy to make make, I used the napkin of course, cling wrap, and cardstock.
The crabs were made with a Martha Stewart punch, and some wiggly eyes to make them look really cute. While at Michaels I also picked up some really nice clear stamps with all sorts of  things like furniture, silverware, clocks, etc. So I made a card using my new stamps. I have grown very fond of micro beads, so I used those for the seat cushions as well as some gems and it came out great.
Well thats it for today, until next time happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment