Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grandma's Birthday Card.

Hi everyone, i'm still working with the Pagoda cricut cartridge, and today I'm going to share a card. My grandmother's birthday is this month so I decided to make her birthday card. I absolutely love the unique shapes on the Pagoda cartridge, it offers such a nice asian flare. I used "flower 9" ( page 58) which is cut at 5 1/2'', I also used the D'vine Swirl cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. To add a nice elegant touch I included some gems.

Making this card left me feeling a little accomplished (lol). That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it. Until next time Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Kristan this is such a pretty card, I may have to invest in that cart, it is one I don't have, but love that Asian feel. Thanks for stopping by and visiting and becoming a follower, I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I have this cart but haven't used it yet. This card makes me wadnt to get it out and try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card!! Do you have the cut file on this? The color combo is perfect!! Thanks sooo much for sharing!!
    Denise in WA
    www.rndhud6.blogspot.com
    ddhud4 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and it's so different. I have that cartridge but have never used it but I've got to take a look at it now. Thanks for sharing you creativity. Smiles Carolyn in FL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers and vase is lovely!

    ReplyDelete