Friday, May 27, 2011

Trying something new.

Hello everyone, today I worked on my scrapbook, and made a double layout. These pages were for my recent vacation I took to the Biltmore Estate in AshevilleNC. I wanted these pages to be a little elegant so I took on Martha Stewarts glass microbeads, for embellishing the flourishes I cut using the cricut Sentimentals cartridge.
At first I was sceptical about using the microbeads simply because they're alot like glitter that has the ability to roll right out of place. I've been told that you have to use Glossy Accents Glaze to adhere the beads, but i've found that regular school glue works just fine. Well here's the layout.



These pictures are from the Inn on the estate. I left a spot open for me to journal later because i coulnt wait to post it. The key and doorknob were also made with the Sentimentals cricut cartridge. The doorknob is actually an envelope for  ticket stubs and other memorabilia from my trip. Well I hope you enjoy until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment