Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A simple layout

Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day. I actually spent the day with my family at the aquarium and had a great time, but after that I came home and made a really simple, quick, scrapbook page.



I used the cherry limeade cartridge for the flower, and thespot for my journal is actually a tag from the sentimentals cartridge ( page 42). I thought the Martha Stewart Scallop Dot edge punch looked great with the flower so thats what I used to make the border and it came out wonderful. In previous blog entries i've told you that sometimes I collect cartrides and other crafty things rather than using them. As of right now i'd like to really make the most of each cartridge. Most of the time I only use them if by chance some occassion arises, rather than utilizing them because I have them. So the plan is to take each cartridge and use it a few different ways before I move onto the next. So far, with cherry limeade i've made this page, and a popsicle card in my last blog. If you have this cartridge and you've made some really great things.. which im sure you have, feel free to email them to me :)
Until next time happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment