Friday, July 22, 2011

Thanks a latte!

Hi everyone, today  I'm sharing  a thank you card I made with the "Love You a Latte" cricut cartridge. This cartridge was released last month . I was REALLY excited about this one since I drink a lot of coffee and the images on this cartridge are super cute. I was trying to wait for the new releases to come to Walmart, but I've heard many rumors that Walmart is no longer going to carry cricut products, so I ordered Love You a Latte offline
So here's my card..
 card: is 5''x6.5''
latte: 6''

The flowers (PAGODA CARTRIDGE) were cut a 1.5'' and 1''



The sentiment came from a coffee themed set by Fiskars.

That's all for today, until next time Happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristan, another super FABULOUS card. Awesome work! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great! I thought that cartridge looked neat even though I don't drink coffee:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! For some reason I am seriously drawn to that cup of latte! LOL! Love the flowers, color combo and embossing too!

    ReplyDelete