Monday, July 11, 2011

Never to old for a cupcake.

Happy Monday everyone! I've been posting a lot less than I did when I first started this blog, simply becasue I've been getting really busy. Today's post is going to be short, I have a birthday card to share with you. I found these really nice cupcake inkadinkado cling stamps, on sale for a little over $2.





I decided to try something different  and used a corner rounder only to round the opposite corners of the card. For some reason I relate the effect the corner rounder created and the icing on the cupcake in the middle, together I think it's a nice touch. It's a little hard to tell from the photo, but I added perfect pearls to the flower and  red Martha Stewart micro beads on the cherry on the cupcakes.


Inside the card says " Never to old for a cupcake".
Well that's all for today. Until next time, Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Kristan...you did a wonderful job. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...never to old for cupcakes! What a cute card!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one yummy card.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Now I want a cupcake!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete