Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finally getting a break.

I've been really busy for the past few months so I haven't had that much time to blog, but i'm finally catching a little bit of a break. During my time away discovered alot of new (to me) products, and I participated in my first swap. I also found an Archivers about two hours away from where I live and I think that's my new favorite craft store, shopping there is a little more costly, but their selection is AMAZING! Today I have two cards to share with you.


Card size:5x6.5

I used the Stretch Your Imagination cricut cartridge for the leaves which are all cut at 2.5 inches.
The background paper came from the DCWV Mademoiselle stack.
I used the spellbinders nestabilities (labels nine) to mount the sentiment.




                                                                    Card size: 4x6
This card was really quick and easy. I used the nestabilities once again, and the pumpkin stamp is by craftsmart. The outermost nestability is actually up on pop dots.

Well that's all for today. Thanks for visiting and until next time happy crafting!

1 comment: